System NSNV is a designed to terminate the rake edge of a building when ventilation and structural support is not required. The use of concealed splice plates provides a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Features & Benefits
- It can be used for both low slope and steep slope roofs, and with all types of roofing materials (i.e. single ply, B.U.R./modified, ballast, shingle, tile, etc.)
- Allows for easy transition from eave to rake profiles, providing a consistent look
- Concealed splice plates provide a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing appearance
Materials & Finishes
- 5 year workmanship warranty is included
- Covers are manufactured from coil coated Kynar(r) 500 paint on steel or aluminum
- A wide range of standard colors and finishes are offered to match specific job requirements, with custom colors and anodized finishes also available
- 20 year Kynar 500 finish warranty is available
- Unique design allows the use of light gauge steel components to replace heavy steel angles
- Need for wood blocking is eliminated, thereby reducing costly and dangerous field labor
- Reduces the number of trades involved, thus consolidating responsibility
- Provided in 10′ lengths for less material handling and quicker installations
- Quicker, more efficient installation creates for time and labor savings
- Can be premanufactured with a galvanized, non-painted cover, providing one piece field installation to serve as a base for field application of stucco, EIFS, etc.